A native of Arkansas, Ms. Brackin is a partner with The Landers Firm, PLLC, a firm that focuses their practice on family law matters. Ms. Brackin focuses on litigation and mediation of divorce, child custody, child visitation, alimony, child support, child relocation, child support, and international child abduction cases under the Hague Convention. Ms. Brackin also assists clients in preparation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements. Ms. Brackin also handles collaborative family law cases.
Ms. Brackin is active in her community and serves as a volunteer for numerous organizations, one of which is the Memphis Farmer’s Market which she particularly enjoys. If she is not at the Memphis Farmer’s Market on Saturdays, you can usually find her on a nearby lake where she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, especially her young nephew. She is also an avid reader, dog lover, and Memphis Grizzlies fan.
Ms. Brackin is also proud to serve on the Foundation Board for the Mid-South Community College in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- Bachelor of Arts (English and Communications) from the nUniversity of Arkansas-Fayetteville in 1997.
- Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville School of Law in 2000.
- Trained in the practice of collaborative law in 2001 and 2009.
- Outstanding Associate Award, Leo J. Bearman Inns of Court, 2012
- Memphis Bar Association’s Sam A. Myar, Jr. Award for Outstanding Service to the Legal Profession and the
Community (for lawyers under 40), 2011
To contact Lucie
By Mail: The Landers Firm
65 Union Ave., 9th Floor
Memphis, TN 38103
By Phone: 901.522.1010 Fax: 901.522.1050
For more information about Lucie visit her firm’s website: www.landersfirm.com